Vertical injection machine | What is a vertical injection molding machine
Vertical injection machineFeatures of vertical injection molding machine
1. The injection device and the clamping device are on the same vertical centerline, and the mold is opened and closed in the up and down direction. Its footprint is only about half that of a horizontal machine. Therefore, the production performance in terms of floor space is about doubled.
2. It is easy to realize insert molding. Because the mold surface faces up, insert placement is easy. If the lower platen is fixed and the upper platen is movable, the combination of the belt conveyor and the manipulator can easily realize fully automatic insert molding.
3. The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template to open and close up and down, and the phenomenon that the template cannot be opened and closed will not occur similar to the horizontal machine due to the gravity of the mold. It is beneficial to maintain the accuracy of machinery and molds for durability.
4. Each plastic part cavity can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. Generally, the clamping device is open around, and it is easy to configure various automation devices, which is suitable for automatic molding of complex and delicate products.
6. The belt conveying device can be easily installed through the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic molding production.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of the resin fluidity in the mold and the temperature distribution of the mold.
8. Equipped with rotating table, moving table and inclined table, etc., it is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combined molding.
9. In small batch production, the mold structure is simple and low cost, and it is easy to disassemble.
10. Having withstood the test of many earthquakes, the vertical injection molding machine has better shock resistance than the horizontal machine due to its low center of gravity.